Sunday, August 26, 2007

Desi Superheroes: Who's your favorite?

India has had it's fair share of superheroes, ever since the Ramayana and Mahabharata to the more recent Krish and the like. While not as large as the Marvel brigade, they've all done their job and kept us entertained.

However, changing times call for a new line of superheroes and they have now emerged.

Here are the two superheroes defending the Indian soil these days.... Which one is your favorite?

Makkad-Man (by WebChutney)

Super Singh by someone at MAAC

 

Let the votes flow in....

Other nominations welcome.

 

Technorati Tags: , , ,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaa aaaa aaa makkad man! Write a code for my singing talent to come across when i type this out :P
-Mishi

Malini said...

yeaaaaaaa makkad man! This uddan khatola is way better!!

The Cynic said...

makkad man .. by far ... really funny ... :)

kk said...

Makkad man

Amateur Blogger said...

4-0 Makkad Man???

Not the result I'd expected.

So here is my vote:
Singh. Soooper Singh!

It has everything... action, emotion, family.

My favorite part is where he tries to shoot a web and then just flies....:)

ishan said...

I second super singh

Neerja said...

I like the makkad man better!!!

Amateur Blogger said...

5-2 Makkad Man....

This poll is still open.... and I guess will remain open for a while... (Till Sooper Singh wins, maybe :P) What? Life's not always fair?

Kunal Jain said...

I will go for Soooper Sooper Singh!!! He does reminds me of my old time pal.. General Tussion and secondly wo gali gali gandagi nahi machata!!

Moreover he has a side-kick as well!!

Andy said...

Sooper Singh Sooper singh.. So its now a toughie.. 5-4 Sooper singh still trail

Even Flow said...

i don't think there is a comparison.. makkad man!

i felt like sooper singh was just too much of the same old jokes

raggy said...

nice blog.to increase traffic to your blog just submit your news,links at www.indiasurfer.com.see the change in one week.i would like to have you registered on my site